The Paramo Men's Helki Jacket is a versatile, hard-wearing directional waterproof jacket for active people who enjoy both hill and valley activities.
The Helki combines Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric for excellent weather protection with a clean design for practicality and functional features for the hill.
- Adjustable hood with firm but shape-able peak for precise fit with or without hat, and will not compromise vision.
- 180° shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement, and avoids jacket pulling or riding up.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack and in heavy rain.
- Ergonomically designed back, plus curved tail for protection.
- Waist drawcord with hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Cuffs easily pushed up for cooling, with Pump Liner® to reduce moisture build-up.
- Large OS map pocket on chest.
- Internal smaller mesh pocket on chest for valuables.
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Hem drawcord provides temperature control, and prevents rucking when load carrying.