The Torres Media Jacket is an insulating overlayer jacket designed to wear when stationary in low temperatures between active periods.
Ideal to provide fast warmth for winter climbers, walkers, campers, alpinists or Arctic explorers, skiers, Mountain Rescue, wildlife observers or outdoor photographers.
The synthetic 130g fill offers insulation even in wet weather. The insulation extends to the hood and handwarming pockets. The jacket is sized to easily put on over existing kit - including a waterproof - with a warm hood and useful pockets which will warm you quickly without removing layers.
- Sized and styled for overlayering with the Nikwax Analogy system without excessive bulk - perfect worn over the Andina, Mirada and Zefira.
- Insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with single-hand pull adjuster. Can be stowed when not in use.
- Two large insulated zipped hand-warming pockets.
- Internal secure chest pocket.
- Full front opening with two-way zip, internal storm flap and chin guard.
- Adjustable hem to retain body heat with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Easy adjust hook and loop cuffs.