The Ventura Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High specification, close-fitting waterproof jacket designed by women for women. Ideal for a range of activities including climbing, mountaineering and snow sports. The Ventura Jacket uses Nikwax Analogy fabric with stretch panels to provide guaranteed weather protection plus maximum freedom of movement. It features excellent ventilation for temperature control plus a technical hood and choice of pockets.
- Well-placed front of arm vents for effective temperature control without water ingress.
- Low-bulk athletic fit with stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for freedom of movement.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation gives easy movement and prevents jacket riding up.
- Rucksack, harness and single-gloved-hand compatible design.
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood accommodates long hair. Large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision even if wearing glasses or goggles.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket
- Large external map pocket
- Secure internal chest pocket
- Two zipped high level handwarming pockets
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Embedded cords, locks and Eco Freemagic cuff closure improve water/ snow shedding.
- Two-way off-set front zip with internal storm flap for comfort around the mouth. Locking zip-pulls throughout give maximum security.